Sunday, June 20, 2010

ladybug baby shower storyboard

This weekend, I had the pleasure of co-hostessing a shower for a dear friend in anticipation of her baby girl's arrival at the beginning of August (or end of July, according to 'Mommy'). I wanted to share some of the fun decorations I created revolving around the pink ladybug theme.


Flower box ~ Partylite Lantern ~ 'Monogrammed' Chocolate ~ Pink Sweets ~

Ladybug Clothespins ~ Goodie Bags ~ Scripture ~ Candle



I'm so thankful to the folks at Hobby Lobby for putting their ribbon 50% off at least twice during the last couple of weeks, to facilitate my bow-tying fascination! A little ribbon makes the world go 'round!



I had such fun brainstorming and putting this party together, I might go through withdrawals soon. Fortunately, Independence Day is coming very soon. Maybe you have a fun event coming up and want some ideas, or maybe just some help tying bows? (wink, wink)

1 comment: