Saturday, April 21, 2012

blueberry soup


Last evening, I had the pleasure of preparing meals for 175 ladies at our church's annual Miss & Mrs. Tea. I spent a good part of the week preparing parts of the meals (or prepping ingredients), and Friday my team and I assembled, cooked, plated, garnished and cleaned until we almost couldn't move any longer!
Our menu for the evening:
  • Chilled Blueberry Soup with Lemon Mascarpone Cream
  • Raspberry Chipotle and Orange Marmalade Palmiers
  • Strawberry Salad with Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing
  • Garlic Rosette Rolls
  • Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Chicken
  • Loaded Carrot Cupcakes with Orange Glazed Pecans and Warm Cinnamon Sauce
I have a few pictures to share. (I'm really sorry I didn't snap any pictures of the first two courses before they were served!)

A little perspective. There were two more crates that didn't fit on the counter!
Loaded Carrot Cupcakes with Orange Glazed Pecans and Cinnamon Caramel Sauce


A little less than half of the desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment